Sammy Hagar

spoolfool2

Best Damn Bumper Fillers Bar None!
Sam will be rocking on my Beach again this year only a few miles from my house. I had to give away my pit tickets last year because of my broken foot.
If I have a heart beat, I'll be there.

spoolfool2

I just posted this on Sams site. (Red Heads)

new
Red Fool | September 27, 2019
Hope that something can get worked out for all the Red Heads that will be in town this weekend. If nothing else, let's throw a Red Head party and just maybe Sam will show up. Hilton, Hyatt, Sealegs, My house. :) Until this happens, I'll be Waboing around Main st this weekend wearing a Cabo Wabo shirt.

spoolfool2

The Huntington Beach Sammy concert was canceled, but the fans still showed up.
Last night I cruised my old VW Bus down town and hung out with some Sammy fans. With the curtains drawn and some Red Rocker playing on the stereo, it was a Closed party. We did shots of Cabo Wabo and swapped stories of Sammy Concerts. It was a blast straight out of Fast Times at Ridgemount High.

Sam has hosted the party for many decades. I figured that I could pick up the slack just this time for him. :cool:
Good times...

spoolfool2

For those that don't know, tonight is the first night of Sammy's birthday bash down in Cabo. The event goes on until his birthday on the 13th.
Wish I were there.

1570588026272.png
1570588026272.png

spoolfool2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY HAGAR!

Today is the final day of Sam's big birthday bash in Cabo. The dude is still kicking ass and showing everyone how it's done.
Here's from a couple days ago.