I am a horrible person...

Reaper

Pit Bitch
So what is the worst thing you have ever done in your life that you will admit too.

I dont want to know about illegal stuff just stuff that you will admit.

in highschool I pee'd on a downs syndrome (Mr. Happy we called him).

My freshman year in Highschool, the entire freshman football team shaved our heads. I went to the bathroom during lunch and Mr. Happy came bursting from the stall while i was at the urinal and tryed to rub my head. I turned and pissed on the kid as i yelled and tried to zip up my pants to get away. I ended up running out of the bathroom with my pants unzipped.

I kinda felt bad I pee'd on him but only cause he was a special needs student. if it would have been a *normal* person I not give a shit cause the lil fag got what he deserved. but since he is mentally challenged I do feel bad after all these years

ledzeppac

Wanna meat me?
Reaper said:
I am sure the relay operator was mortified by that call.... :add_wegbr
hahahahahahaha

I've only had them hang up twice!

I jsut had my third surgery and been beed ridden for 3 weeks so the relay shit has been my best friend... I have said some horrible terrible funny chit:add_wegbr :icon16:

Reaper

Pit Bitch
ledzeppac said:
hahahahahahaha

I've only had them hang up twice!

I jsut had my third surgery and been beed ridden for 3 weeks so the relay shit has been my best friend... I have said some horrible terrible funny chit:add_wegbr :icon16:

you kiss your mom with that mouth? that even made my jaw drop.........

how is the knee man?

LiV4gnz

i basiccaly get written up every week almost got kicked outt for throwing a dissection frog at my teacher last period lmao i have a stack of write ups where you can use the papers on the back to write war and peace. im not a bad kid, i just like to have fun. but some times we do go a lil over the top

turbo2nr

When I was 17, I had sex with my girlfriends mom, after she(girlfriend) went to sleep. Mom was 53, I was 17. Mom was a redneck nurse, and I believe she had drugged her daughter with sleeping pills, and gave me something in my drink. It was like a bad dream. Dry-puzzy, yuk.