Company closed our whole division

JOHNDEEREGN

Administrator
Staff member
Talk to us Tractor Tramp.
What's the game plan here? I'll ship your ass out West to make bumper fillers if it all goes to shit. Of course you may have to trade in your truck for a Prius and learn to like tofu. :eek: We got some smokin hot chicks here too. Unfortunately, they already have girlfriends. o_O
Well Mike, I am sure you and I would have fun thats for sure :D, sorry guys I have been in a funk and finally decided to pull up my boot straps and kick life in the ass. I have 1 offer as of yesterday, a good job, but not what I am used to. I also have 1 other that I submitted a background check paper for, :eek:, that is what I am used to. Can you pay $150,000 for making fillers? If so I am in :D, oh yeah and I get to massage the Buick once a week to make sure it is running right :confused:

rmar

2 Bus Lengths Behind Foo
Well Mike, I am sure you and I would have fun thats for sure :D, sorry guys I have been in a funk and finally decided to pull up my boot straps and kick life in the ass. I have 1 offer as of yesterday, a good job, but not what I am used to. I also have 1 other that I submitted a background check paper for, :eek:, that is what I am used to. Can you pay $150,000 for making fillers? If so I am in :D, oh yeah and I get to massage the Buick once a week to make sure it is running right :confused:
Mike please don't let him massage any thing.......I mean sure he'd put in the work but it's " wax off " Ty, wax off.

rmar

2 Bus Lengths Behind Foo
Ty, untill that last little lay off I had also never been in that situation. You will be fine. Thankfully it seems most of us will never be jobless for long. Everytime a door closes another opens.

spoolfool2

Best Damn Bumper Fillers Bar None!
I'll counter offer with 40K and flog the Vee Dub Bus.
We do have "Orange tree" benefits, after a year of employment.