1984-1985 GN T-Type Registry??

Bryan C.

Staff member
The influx of new registry members is nil. If you have not already registered, do not forget to do so. This is a good place to locate fellow hot air owners near you and can be a resource of important information.

Bryan C.

Staff member
TTT!

If you have not submitted your info, be sure and do so.

I have some new members and I am going to make some updates over the holiday.

Merry Christmas from the Hot Air Buick Registry. :xmas:

Bryan C.

Staff member
Another submision, #442256, check it out. The count keeps growing, keep em coming guys. :beer:

Bryan C.

Staff member
I have finished a few more updates to the website. It is slowly, but surely coming along. I have updated the main page, www.hotairbuick.com. I have finally added a decent looking button on the main page for the registry. New for th registry is a submission form. Hopefully this will help with receiving full information on new submissions. So check it out and let me know your thoughts.

As always, if you have any additional/different information and/or pictures to add, email them to me and I will add them in.

If you do not currently have your VIN listed, your # will start with a 9, please get that too me so I can accurately catalog all of the cars in the registry. Remember, only a portion of the VIN is used and the number itself is held in teh strictest confidence.

Thanks again to all those that are registered. :applaus:

If you have not registered, what are you waiting for?

Bryan C.

Staff member
I have made a few changes to the website. The initial page has changed and provides a pic to click through to the main page, which has been revised as well. There have also been a few additions to the registry, even some with pics. :icon16:

Next, I am looking at reformatting the registry pages and would like to streamline a few things. I also wnat to add some more hot air tech articles/links to the site.:thinking:

If you have any content to add or suggestions, please let me know. Feel free to PM or email me.:screams:

Thanks,

Bryan C.

Staff member
A few new additions added to the registry. Some more pics added as well. I am hoping to update the main page soon. Happy viewing and have a happy and safe new year!!!!:icon16:

Bryan C.

Staff member
I was off work today, after working 15 hours yesterday. I have been making some changes and updates to the website. Check them out and see what you think. I have been practicing with some programming and I am hoping to make the website more aesthetically pleasing soon, at least the registry page. I am not real fond of the way it looks. One thing to note is that the info submission page is now working again. My host had changed something a while back and it made my form crash.

Any suggestion for things that should be added? Anything I am missing? I have gotten a few items in the past and I am still working on those but since this is a hobby change often comes slowly.

Thanks to all that have submitted their info so far. I am glad there has been a good level of interest.

Bryan C.

Staff member
In the past few weeks I have updated most of the information I had. I have a few additional entries and updates I hope to have done sometime this week. If you have not signed up, send me your info.